We Represent People Injured In Serious Auto Accidents
Victims of serious automobile accidents need and deserve the assistance of competent attorneys who appreciate and understand the needs of the victims. A competent attorney will be able to evaluate all the various theories of recovery, including but not limited to:
- Claims against the other driver
- Claims against the owner of the other vehicle
- Claims against anyone who negligently entrusted the vehicle to the driver
- Evaluation of the vehicle for any defects for a products liability claim, such as whether an air bag caused and/or contributed to the injuries or whether the roof crushed too easily
- Evaluation of the roadway for any dangerous condition of public property
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist claims
- Representation of the injured person’s interests against the insurance company
At Nguyen Lawyers, we have handled thousands of automobile accidents. We utilize a professional evidentiary storage facility to stow the cars to preserve the evidence. We hire the best experts to evaluate the vehicles to have an independent basis to determine the speed of the vehicles, the angle of the crash, the change in velocity (Delta V) and the crash pulse.
Consider the fact that insurance companies are hard at work in minimizing your injuries and the seriousness of your claim. You need an attorney to represent your interests. However, if you do not need a lawyer, we will also tell you that. The initial consultation is always free.
If we accept the handling of your case, we will invest the necessary resources to preserve the evidence, which oftentimes includes purchasing the other vehicle to stow as evidence.
These claims are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means if there is no recovery, you owe no fees. We will advance the necessary costs to prosecute your case, commonly in the five- to six-figure range.
The firm also welcomes joint ventures (co-counsel representation) or referrals from other attorneys.
Contact a lawyerat our firm handling serious accidents such as yours. There is no cost for the initial consultation. If your case is accepted for representation, then you do not pay any costs or fees until there is a recovery. If there is no recovery, then there are no costs or fees.